Friday, 19 August 2011

two nights left at love kids

I am already getting a bit upset about leaving all the children on Sunday. They all came into my room tonight and we watched a film, read books and played games. I am going to miss them all greatly. Finnley said he wants to take Ebenzenzer home with us. I would quite like that too!
I am finding myself a little stressed about going home, back to reality and all the stress it brings. My real life is in the UK after all and I have a job to do, a household to run and bills to pay – but I am looking forward to seeing my family, friends and partner a lot.
Today I have just spent as much time with the children as possible, helping them with their chores so we can have some fun. I painted all their nails today and did the girls make up, they decided to do mine too – which turned out rather interesting!
Tomorrow I have organised a little feast, I gave comfort some money to buy their favourite foods of beans and rice with a nice sauce, as well as drinks and biscuits. I have made a pass the parcel and organised some other UK party games as well as bought all the children little gifts. They are all really excited about the party I hope they have fun. Finnley is very enthusiastic about it all too and helped me wrap their presents up. He has drawn them all pictures to keep too.
As hard as it was to leave behind my life in the UK, I think it will be even harder to leave these beautiful children behind.

2 comments:

  1. Great site and nice design. Such interesting sites are really worth comment. Thanks you for sharing your information. I appreciate any insights or your own story regarding something similar. Hope see your next posts next time. from Diabetic Supplies

    ReplyDelete